Thursday, November 1, 2012

SHOES!!!!!!!

I love shoes.  I got it honestly, my Mom is a shoe diva and together we are always on the hunt for the latest and greatest.  She is always finding a shoe and calling me to tell me how cute it is.  Then of course, she says I'll pick it up and you can pay me when you can. Needless to say, I owe her an arm, leg, and foot. 
 
She and I both share hiding places too.  The garage, the trunk of our cars, and my favorite spot, the Xmas storage bins.  LOL. 
 
 

 







 
 
 
 




2 comments :

  1. I don't think your hiding places are secret anymore, LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me and my big mouth. When it comes to shoes, I'm a little special.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS