Sunday, November 4, 2012

ORGANIZING YOUR LIFE!

Over the past couple of weeks I have been agonizing over what to do with my closet.  I have more shoes than I need. Each pair I own are still in their original box, and if they did not come in a box, life if I buy a pair from Ross or Marshalls, I buy clear shoe boxes from the dollar store. 

I love shoes, and though I haven't bought any lately, I do go through stints when I will buy a few pairs a month.  My mom love shoes and she is an enabler.  She constantly baits me into shoes stores with her and as usual, I fall weak.  LOL.

So, after looking around on the web for closet organizing solutions, I decided to go to Walmart and there I found these nice metal staking shelves.  I bought two which was enough for about 70 pair of shoes.  All of my shoes except a few made it:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS