Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Morning, and I am Moving and Shaking.

Oh what a lovely morning.  35 minutes sitting in traffic on the interstate, not moving at all, not near a major exit, was just lovely, and amazingly, I am not grumpy.  I've had my coffee, read my emails, and even did a little work, all before 9:00 a.m.  I'm feeling a little perky, and ready to go.

I started a project yesterday, my first ever Jacket/Coat, and realized I was a little short on fabric.   I am using a very soft fleece in a gold/mustard color. 



On the way home today, I plan to stop and purchase the extra fabric.  Hopefully I can get the jacket started today and done in few days.  Whoo Hoo.

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the peek at the mustard fabric. It is going to be a great coat/jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Regina, hopefully you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Its coming along nicely, hopefully my vision (not lining), will work out.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS