Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Simplicity 2893: That Sewing Blab - Sewing You think you can sew contest submission


I participated in That Sewing Blabs “Sew You Think You Can Sew” contest.   I won the first round, see here, blog post:  Peplum belt, but did not win the 2nd round.  The host provided us a mistery item and we had to open it online.  The mistery gift was a shower curtain. Yes, this is a shower curtain.  I immediately knew what I was going to do with  it when I opened the box.  It was a beautiful hombre shower curtain with a linen feel to it. 

Elizabeth Farr   "Elizabeth Made This" was the winner of the contest, and she made an amazing quilted coat. Check it out, she is a very talented seamstress and crafter.  

My submission:




I used a vintage pattern, Simplicity 2893.  It was very very simple.


Happy Sewing!!!

1 comment :

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS