Tuesday, January 23, 2018

MYSTYLE: NewLook 6351 Pants and NewLook 6231 Jacket

One of my favorite TNT's for pants is New Look 6351. My motto has always been, do not reinvent the wheel if you don't have too.  I try to find patterns that fit me as close to possible, that I can tweak and make my own.  With a simple adjustment I can make these pants flare leg or peg leg.  I love that they can be worn very casually because they have a straw string or you can pair them with a jacket like I did here and make it a little more business casual. 

The Jacket I made several years ago.  I absolutely love yellow and will wear yellow whenever I have the opportunity to do so.  I added a little navy tank top and some comfortable NineWest heels and my look is complete.   



Happy Sewing!

3 comments :

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS