Wednesday, January 17, 2018

MYSTYLE: McCalls 7255 - Poncho


I don't get to make and or wear much fall clothing living in Central Florida. We've an expectionally colder winter this year.  A few weeks in the 30's and 40's.  So I couldn't wait to add a little fall to my wardrobe.

This was such a quick make, it literally took me a litte over an hour from cut to hem.  I used a light weight sweater knit, it was a remnant from a local fabric store.  I had intended on using it for a sweater vest, but I'm so glad I made this Poncho.  






Happy Sewing!

4 comments :

  1. Love your poncho, it's perfect for the few cool days we have here in Florida. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been having some really cold weather here in Texas, too. Your poncho is so beautiful. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poncho sis!! I spy boots in Florida! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS