Sunday, March 2, 2014

Serial Vacationer - I Love to Travel!

I could literally be a serial vacationer.  I love to travel and see new things and experience new adventures. Our Annual Ski Trip to Gatlinburg, TN, was yet again a great quickie trip for my hubby and I.  We enjoy getting together with family friends in a beautiful cabin with lots of food, spirits, board games, and laughter.

We actually took ski lessons this time and learned how to stop on the slopes (bunny slopes that is).  Our way of stopping in the past was to just fall down.  Yes, I know it sounds dangerous but on the bunny/kiddie slopes we make sure we are very close to the ground when we go down.  We are not interested at all in going up a mountain on a lift and skiing down it.  We love to play in the snow though being Floridians and all, so we enjoy romping for a few hours in the snow and taking our photo ops.





 Now back to sewing.  Happy Sewing!

2 comments :

  1. what fun... sking lessons sound so fun.. Proud you had fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been planning to go to Gatlinburg in the summer but never thought about it for skiing in the winter. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS