Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Momma's Got a Brand New Bag, Oh and Shoes, Oh and Hair Do! McCalls 6797

Hubby and I celebrated our 10 years of marriage with family and friends this past weekend in Atlanta.  We had an awesome time. We didn't do anything spectacular just enjoyed each other and our families.  We attend my twin cousins 50th Birthday Celebration on Saturday night and had a ball.


I made McCalls 6797 to wear to my cousins birthday party. It was an all whit party (of course I added a colored shoe):




We went to dinner at restaurant called Arizona's in the suburbs Atlanta in an area called of Stonecrest. The Crab Cakes were to die for and the Cheese and Jalapeno Grits were amazing.   They had a live Jazz band and the music was awesome too.

I made a clutch bag to take on my trip to go with my my new Nine West shoes that I had to have as soon as I saw them.  


I also decided to get a new hair do!  I wanted something young hip and jazzy.  So I decided to get a little faux mo hawk type of thingy majig.  I absolutely love it.  




Happy Sewing!


8 comments :

  1. Happy 10th anniversary!!!
    SO proud you had a nice weekend..
    Love your clutch..Just perfect for you your new shoes, and you look so pretty
    in your new hair do.. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! Great outfit. Love your new hairdo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you both. Continue to enjoy each other. Your clutch is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! You look cute from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary and I hope you have many more to come - and you look wonderful all in white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 10th Anniversary hun. You guys are rocking that all white to the core. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you had a wonderful anniversary! I was up above you this past weekend in Lawrenceville Ga at a conference! love the new outfit & the new hair style!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS