Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Morning Blues - NOT!

Monday mornings are usually daunting for me.  I usually start off whining and complaining about another start of the week and how much work I have too do and how much I haven't gotten done from last week.
But today for some reason, I feel energized. I took my nephew to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Friday night.  We had a great time and I enjoyed watching all the little children fill their candy bags.  The fireworks were marvelous, and believe it or not, it was actually organized.  This is a picture I took of the castle, It may be hard to see but it was so very beautiful at night.  

 I slept all day on Saturday, didn't get anything accomplished, because I did not leave my bed. No TV, no telephone, and no sewing.  Just slept my little bitty life away.  I enjoyed every single stinking minute of it too.

I was productive on Sunday though.  I went to Church, made dinner, cleaned a little and made a blouse.  I really like the way it came out.  Its a little snug, and the sleeves aren't long enough for my liking, so today I think I will make a couple of adjustments and re post pictures.  So check back later for the updates. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS