But I'm not gloomy. I feel like the sun is shinning down me. I am happy. I got my sewing and crafting mojo back. So many ideas swarming through my head. I just want to create. I have been jotting and drafting, thinking and plotting on what to do next.
I got my cape on and ready to go before I loose this MOJO. Here is a list of things I'd like to get done:
1. New Check Book Cover
2. New Make Up Bag
3. Make Flip Flop Holder for my closet ( I have way too many flip flops)
4. Make My Mom a Cellphone holder for work
5. Reupholster my dinning room chairs.
6. Make a curtain for my kitchen windo
7. Make pillows for my family room sectional
So far this is just a fraction of my list, but if I can get these 7 things complete, I am well on my way to feeling a little more accomplished.
Have a great day.