Friday, October 26, 2012

It's A Gloomy Friday - But Not in My Head. I Got My MOJO back

But I'm not gloomy.  I feel like the sun is shinning down me.  I am happy.  I got my sewing and crafting mojo back.  So many ideas swarming through my head.  I just want to create.  I have been jotting and drafting, thinking and plotting on what to do next.




I got my cape on and ready to go before I loose this MOJO.  Here is a list of things I'd like to get done:

1.   New Check Book Cover
2.   New Make Up Bag
3.   Make Flip Flop Holder for my closet ( I have way too many flip flops)
4.   Make My Mom a Cellphone holder for work
5.   Reupholster my dinning room chairs.
6.   Make a curtain for my kitchen windo
7.   Make pillows for my family room sectional

So far this is just a fraction of my list, but if I can get these 7 things complete, I am well on my way to feeling a little more accomplished. 

Have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS