Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tie Neck Side Slit Floor Length Tunic

This is a piece I made for a very good friend.  Its a design by my very good friend Shari of mydailythreadz.  She also has a tutorial and video on how to achieve this look using McCalls 6650 which is an out of print McCalls pattern.  This is one of my TNT patterns, and I have used it for dresses and tops. 

I have made this piece for myself and others several times.  I am in love with anything with a Pussy Bow.  The fabric is from Joanns and its a light scuba type knit.  It works very well for this particular design. 

I payed special attention to matching up the plaid pattern, something I normally frown on. But it was not hard at all. 




Happy Sewing!

6 comments :

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS