Monday, April 17, 2017

MYSTYLE: McCalls 9147 and Simplicity 1104 - Summer Work Wear

As some of you may know I am a Florida girl born and raised.  Though being in the Military afforded me an opportunity to live in some very interesting places, to me there is really no place like home. Florida weather especially summers can be HELL on earth, I love that I can wear cute tops and sandals almost year round. But for office wear I need cute tops that I can transition into every day life. 

I was working on making myself some tops because of course you can never ever ever have enough of them.  I also made the pants and paired them with these cute pair of orange pumps for a pop of color.





Happy Sewing!

3 comments :

  1. Melanie, that really is a cute little top! I think it can be worn with just about anything from a skirt to shorts! Too cute! BTW, your about the six person I've met that was Florida "born and raised"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have summer from Hell but we have winters from hell up here in Canada!!! Love your outfit. Your energy is admirable. Your workmanship is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew Cute!! That top is darling, putting on the list..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS