This was a UFO for a about a month. When I started it I was excited. In my mind I knew I wanted to make a few changes, and I was excited that the pattern had a built in bust adjustment. My girls are on the large size so getting dart placement sometime can be challenging. But after cutting it out and fussing with the darts I gave up and through the project in the UFO pile. Yes I have a UFO pile. LOL
This past weekend, I was determined to clear out some clutter in my sewing room and the first thing I picked up was this top. When I looked at it I just shook my head. "I will not let this stump me", is what I thought, and got to work. After many adjustments, this is the final outcome. and I love it. It still has some minor flaws, but I'm fine with them.
Modifications: Extended the back, shorten the torso and removed an 1/2 inch from upper bodice back.