Thursday, January 15, 2015

Luxe Sweat Suit: Simplicity 2061 and New Look 6230


I am in love with the comfort right now.  Everything has to be comfortable.  I have started noticing that my 4" heels are slowly but steadily becoming like 2 1/2" to 3".  My tight fitting waist hugging tops are now becoming, loose fitting long tunics and Sheath dresses.

My newest love of fashion is the Luxe (what its called in the fashion world), jogger or sweat pants.  I absolutely love the fact that they can be dressed up or done.  Comfort is the key here, but I absolutely love this look, and thank it can fit so many of my life scenarios:



Though this a more dressier option, the complete look says to me "Lunch with the Girls".  I also like these looks, as well:

images credit:  Google


Here is my Luxe (I Guess) Jogger/Sweat Suit:

Untitled

My pictures as usual, doesn't do it any justice.  As soon as I can I will take pictures in it.   

For the Joggers, I used Simplicity 20161,  I wish I would have added pockets to the pants, but next time and I do plan to make them again, I will add them. Fort he Top, I used New Look 6203 for the top.  I used a Stretch (very little though), cotton knit for the joggers, and body of the Top and a very stretchy cotton knit for the raglan sleeves and pant cuffs.  

Happy Sewing:

  

6 comments :

  1. SO agree.. I am into comfort too.. Can't wait to see your version. happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love my clothes to be comfortable. Your pants and top look cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like a comfortable and stylish outfit. I love it, cant wait to see pictures of you in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pattern, I can see where that could be dresed up or down, even a fun print would be cute, the outfit looks great!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS