I wanted to use up so me of the pretty nice sized scrap pieces that I had in my fabric stash. This pattern gave me the perfect opportunity to do this. I had this these two pieces that were not enough by themselves to make a much but I loved the combination together. I bought this pattern off of Ebay after seeing a Facebook Post on one of the sewing groups I am a member of. The post was of this pattern in a very bright chevron printed fabric. I loved it, but more I loved the pattern details.
I decided to pair my tunic with tights. Something I do not wear often is tights, just have never been my thing. Though with this particular top I like the pairing.
I cut on the fold instead having a seam down the middle as suggested, and used a 3/8 seam allowance.