Thursday, June 12, 2014

McCalls 6751: Easy Peasy Cris Cross Back Tank


Just a quick easy peasy criss cross (is criss cross a word?) tank top.  It was really easy to make.  From cut to finish about an hour and a half.  I ran out of bias tape about two inches from the beginning.  I also lowered the neckline about an inch and used a 3/8 seam allowance instead of a 5/8 which the pattern called for.  This was a cotton remnant that I found at at FabricWarehouse in Atlanta when I was there in April.

I plan to make it again in a black more flowy fabric to go with Jeans.




Happy Sewing!

10 comments :

  1. This is so cute. I need to make this up. Love your work! It inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaaah thanks Angela, so sweet of you to say.

      Delete
  2. Easy peasy and cute, cute, cute! I love cotton and this print is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling. I love the easy peasy part the most. LOL

      Delete
  3. This is super cute. Can't wait to see how your rock it. I have this pattern too Mel. It's been sitting on my cutting table FOREVER! LOL. I think I might get to work soon.....I just have to find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is cute. I just watched a free tutorial on how to make it on the McCall's pattern website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS