Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Style Watching and Inspiration

I am not big on following the latest trends.  I have my own little quirky style. Its really not defined, I just like what I like.  If I see something someone is wearing that I like, celebrity or whomever, I go hey I like that.  I get my style inspiration from all sources.  I consider myself a classic chic. 
 
Recently, while pursing one of my many blogs I like to follow, I came across this picture of Kelly Rowland, and it caught my eye.  I just really love the stylish but casual fun look with just a pop of color (those darn pink shoes). 
 
 
 For those of you are not familiar with how she is, she's one of the RB Group Destiny's Child member, or better known as Beyoncés former group.  I have always loved Kelly's look.  She doesn't really conform to a particular style.  She has a really fun casual look that I really like. 
 

 
 
Just simple and cute when she about town.  
 

2 comments :

  1. I love Kelly's style. She does a very chic casual! Simple but still FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved Kelly's style. She is fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS